Homebound /Outreach Program
A delivery program for our patrons who are homebound
1. Who is eligible to receive this service?
North Spencer County residents who are homebound are eligible for homebound deliveries
2. Is there a fee for this service?
No. This service is free.
3. Will the same library staff member always be helping me?
Yes. Justine Thomas is our sole homebound coordinator. She can then become familiar with the type of material in which you are interested.
4. How often will Justine make a delivery?
Deliveries arranged at a time that is mutually convenient for you and Justine.
5. I can no longer drive to the Library myself, but a family member is willing to pick up my Library material for me.
No. The homebound program designed for our patrons who have no one to provide this service.
6. I have a medical condition that will leave me homebound for six to eight months. May I sign up for this service on a temporary basis?
7. How do I sign up for this service?
To learn more about the homebound service or to sign-up, please call Justine at the Lincoln Heritage Public Library at 812-937-7170.