Some COVID restrictions have been changed except the following: spacing in the computer lab is still 6 feet apart, some computers and an iPad are available in the children's room, and all water fountains are unavailable. All in-person programming has been canceled for September due to COVID restrictions put in place.
- Masks are highly recommended no matter the color our county is in at this time.
- Curbside Service is still available to our patrons, please call us when you get here and we will bring out your items.
- PROGRAMS: If our county is in RED or ORANGE, ALL in-person programs will be canceled and programs will operate virtually. If our county is in YELLOW or BLUE, all programs can resume as in person. Please see our calendar.
- MEETING ROOMS: If our county is in RED or ORANGE the meeting room upstairs will only be available for two patrons at a time.
If our county is in YELLOW or BLUE, all meeting rooms both upstairs and downstairs can resume with no capacity limit in place.
- There are hand sanitizer stations at each entry way, in the children's room as well as at the circulation desk. Touchless faucets have been installed in both restrooms upstairs as well as a touchless water bottle filler.
- Access to the book store will be available upon request.
- Computer and Genealogy assistance is available upon request. Please call (Dale: 812.937.7170 or Chrisney: 812.362.8471) to make a reservation.
- The photo printer is available to the public and the table and screen will be sanitized after each use.
- The study room will be available to the public with a limit of 2 people when reserved. The café area in the basement will also be assessible for a limit of two people upon request.
- All tables will be sanitized after each use.
- We have lights on the windows at each inside doorway that will be lit up in either green (please come in) or red (please wait). At this time we do not anticipate a large number of patrons. Waiting should not be necessary.
Rae Ann Kippenbrock, Director, updated 9.21.21